When is the awards ceremony?
- The Professional Beauty Awards 2020 will be held on Sunday 13th September 2020 at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets for the awards evening are available to book online now. Please go to Book Now page of this website.
Do you have hotel recommendations or booking service?
- To assist you with your travel arrangements, we have arranged a FREE accommodation and travel booking service with Jigsaw Conferences Ltd, who have arranged an allocation of rooms to be held at hotels near the venue, however if you have a preferred hotel please let Jigsaw know and they will negotiate the best rate for your stay. Rates are only available if booked via Jigsaw online or by calling +44 (0)20 8945 5030, please book early to avoid any disappointment.
What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 24th January 2020.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
What are the eligibility dates for entry?
- Entrants eligible for consideration must have been opened before the end of June 2019.
Do I have to pay to enter?
- No, there is no charge to enter the awards. However, if you reach the shortlist for any of the regional categories, you would be required to cover the cost of treatments during the judging process (see below).
- The only other cost involved is if you wish to attend the awards ceremony on Sunday 13th September 2020 at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
Can I enter more than one category?
- You may only enter one of the regional categories. So, if your company runs salons or spas in more than one region, you may only enter one of these. However, you may enter as many relevant national categories as you like, regardless of whether you have entered a regional category.
- If entering more than one category, please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account. Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Salons/Spas/Entrants. Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Therapist of the Year category, you will be asked to attend a practical session in central London on Friday 1st May 2020.
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of any of the Regional Salon categories, or the Nail Salon of the Year category you will need to cover the cost of treatments for an Awards ‘Official Visitor’ as part of the judging process.
- If you reach the finalist stage of any of the Regional Spa categories, you will also need to cover the cost of one-night’s accommodation (residential spas only) and food for the ‘Official Visitor’ as part of the judging process.
- If you reach the finalist stage of Spa/Salon Leader of the Year you will have to attend an interview on 29th April
- If you reach the finalist stage of Employer of the Year you will have to attend an interview on 30th April
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
Is there a word limit on the answers?
- Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question and answer fields.
Welcome to the home of beauty, spa and wellness. Professional Beauty produces market leading events, conferences, magazines and awards. Our insurance offers industry leading value. Find us in India, Ireland, South Africa, UAE and the UK. For more information please click HERE