Make-up Specialist of the Year
Who can enter?
Any make-up artist or therapist providing full make-up services who has been working in a salon or spa or as a freelance or mobile make-up artist since at least the end of 2017.
What you will be asked on the entry form:
About the entrant
1. Which brands do you stock/use? (50 words max)
2. Please list the professional qualifications you have. (You will have the opportunity to upload copies of certificates at the end). (200 words max)
3. Please detail any additional training you have undertaken. (200 words max)
4. Please outline areas of specialism and your key achievements in the past 12 months, indicating any training or qualifications you have undertaken specifically in this period (400 words max)
5. Please outline how you have contributed to the success of your own business or the business for which you work in the past 12 months and any plans to develop the business over the next year. (300 words max)
6. Please explain how you ensure a high standard of make-up treatments, hygiene and client care, giving examples where possible. (300 words max)
Please upload the following:
PHOTOGRAPHS (maximum of 4)
upload a high resolution shot of yourself in a work environment (e.g. in your
uniform if you wear one) and two pictures of your work. Please upload pictures
of your work that have not been retouched (maximum of 3 pictures)
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (maximum of 4)
Please upload your CV and any other relevant documents to support your entry such as qualifications, treatment menus, examples of press coverage etc.
Please note that should you reach the finalist stage of the awards, you will need to attend a practical judging session in central London on Friday 2 November 2018.
Welcome to the home of beauty, spa and wellness. Professional Beauty produces market leading events, conferences, magazines and awards. Our insurance offers industry leading value. Find us in India, Ireland, South Africa, UAE and the UK. For more information please click HERE