Therapist of the Year
Who can enter?
Any beauty therapist who has been working in a salon or spa or as a mobile therapist since at least the end of 2017. Therapists who work from their own homes are eligible to enter.
What you will be asked on the entry form:
About the entrant
1. Which brands do you stock/use? (50 words max)
2. Please list the professional qualifications you have. (You will have the opportunity to upload copies of certificates at the end). (200 words max)
3. Please detail any additional training you have undertaken. Including details and dates of the most recent CPD (200 words max)
4. Please outline areas of specialism including any new treatments or techniques you have developed, and your key achievements in the past 12 months (400 words max)
5. Please outline how you have contributed to the success of your own business or the business for which you work in the past 12 months and any plans to develop the business over the next year. (200 words max)
6. Please explain how you ensure a high standard of treatments, hygiene and client care, giving examples where possible. (300 words max)
7. Have you done anything to champion or develop the beauty industry? (e.g. work as an educator, speaker, judge or work in your local community). If so, please provide details and dates (200 words max)
8. What sets you apart from other therapists - why do you deserve to be Therapist of the Year? (200 words max)
Please upload the following:
PHOTOGRAPHS (maximum of 3)
Please upload a high resolution shot of yourself in a work environment (e.g. in your uniform if you wear one) and two pictures of your work.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS (maximum of 4)
Please upload your CV and any other relevant documents to support your entry such as qualifications, treatment menus, examples of press coverage etc.
Welcome to the home of beauty, spa and wellness. Professional Beauty produces market leading events, conferences, magazines and awards. Our insurance offers industry leading value. Find us in India, Ireland, South Africa, UAE and the UK. For more information please click HERE