What is the last date to get my entry submitted?
- All entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 4th June 2021.
Can I post a hard copy of my entry?
- No - ALL entries must be submitted online.
What are the eligibility dates for entry?
- Entrants eligible for consideration must have been opened before the end of 2019.
Do I have to pay to enter?
- No, there is no charge to enter the awards.
Can I enter more than one category?
- You may only enter one of the Spa or Salon categories for any individual property. However, you may enter as many relevant national categories as you like.
- If entering more than one category, please ensure you have submitted each separate entry and they are in the transactions section of your account. Make sure each entry is unique in its content. The judges can become familiar with repeated entries.
Can I submit more than one entry under the same account login?
- Yes, one account can be created for multiple entries including entries for different Salons/Spas/Entrants. Please ensure the correct details for the entrant are completed on the entry form.
If I reach the shortlist, is there anything else I need to do?
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Spa/Salon Leader of the Year category you will be required to attend a video interview on Wednesday 1 September 2021.
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Employer of the Year category, you will be asked to attend a video interview on Thursday 2 September 2021.
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of the Therapist of the Year category, you will be asked to attend a practical session in central London on Friday 3 September 2021.
- Please be aware that if you reach the finalist stage of any of the Salon of the Year, Spa of the Year or Nail Salon of the Year categories you will be required to submit a video according to criteria set by the Professional Beauty Awards team and attend a video interview on Tuesday 7 or Wednesday 8 September 2021.
Do I need to complete the online entry form and submit straight away?
- No - the entry form can be saved by clicking 'Save for Later' and returned to at any point by logging back in and selecting 'Saved Items'.
Is there a word limit on the answers?
- Only on select questions. To view the word limits select enter now on the category you wish to enter then login or create an account. You will be directed to the online entry form showing the question and answer fields.
Welcome to the home of beauty, spa and wellness. Professional Beauty produces market leading events, conferences, magazines and awards. Our insurance offers industry leading value. Find us in India, Ireland, South Africa, UAE and the UK. For more information please click HERE